Results for the Main Tournament event on February 03, 2018
|12||Sean Wilson||30170||Not Rated||0.22|
Past winners for events held by this tournament.
This tournament has yet to be held or is currently in progress.
Tournament Date: February 03, 2018
We will be having another Pinball Knockout tournament on Saturday February 3rd 2018 from 2-6 pm at The Goodwill Social Club! The tournament is open to anyone, and anyone that wants to participate can play. Players will be randomly paired up into groups of 4 to start. The 1st place and 2nd place player moves on and the 3rd & 4th place player gets a strike. After you have received 3 strikes you’ll be out. Simple as that. Come on out and check it out. Admission is $12 and 90% of the money brought in for admission will go to the winners (1st – 3rd) as prize money! The other 10% will go to the League for admin costs etc.
|Event Name :||Main Tournament|
|Games Played for TGP :||20|
|Unlimited Qualifying? :||No|
|Qualifying Hours for TGP :||0|