CURRENT REWARDS AVAILABLE: Batman 66 Premium, Deadpool Pro, Deadpool Premium, Iron Maiden Pro, Iron Maiden Premium, Guardians of the Galaxy Pro, Metallica Pro, Star Trek Vault Pro, Star Trek Vault Premium, Star Wars Pro, Star Wars Premium, STERN MERCHANDISE DISCOUNTS
The $tern Rewards Program will annually provide IFPA players who qualify the chance to purchase one new Stern Pinball, Inc. (SPI) pinball game directly from SPI at the IFPA Price plus shipping and any applicable taxes. All sales are subject to SPI’s standard terms of sale. Game selection is subject to availability, and no guarantee is made that any particular game will be available.
All games purchased through the $tern Rewards Program will include a custom certificate exclusive to the program.
Qualifying participants will also be eligible for discounts at the Stern online store which features a wide range of Stern and $tern Rewards Program merchandise exclusive to the IFPA rewards program.
Ways to qualify for the $tern Rewards Program:
- Be the IFPA announced “Player of the Month”. This is the player that earned the most World Pinball Player Rankings points for the month.
- Be one of the top three “Biggest Movers” for a month. These are the players who moved up the most positions in the World Pinball Player Rankings for a given month.
- Be in the Top 1000 of the final World Pinball Player Rankings at the end of the Calendar Year.
- Qualified players will have until December 31st, 2018 to redeem their rewards from 2017. After that date all rewards for 2017 will expire. Qualified players can redeem their rewards by contacting the IFPA. (Any 2018 rewards winners have until December 31st, 2019 to redeem their reward)
- Only players with IFPA profiles will be eligible for the program. An IFPA profile includes a picture, address, and email address on file with the IFPA.
- No player can earn the right to purchase more than one game per program year. Should a player earn multiple “Player of the Month” awards, they will only qualify for the program one time.
- Rewards are not cumulative. The program is an annual program.
- The IFPA and SPI each have the right to modify or cancel the program at anytime without notice.
If you have any questions regarding the $tern Rewards Program, please contact the IFPA at firstname.lastname@example.org