The tournament is open to players around the world and will begin on July 1, 2015 and end on December 31, 2015.
Players can enter by participating in IFPA-sanctioned King of the Ring events:
- Authorized IFPA members will organize sanctioned tournament events.
- The IFPA will establish the tournament settings for the WWE WrestleMania Pro and LE games used in sanctioned tournament events.
- Authorized IFPA members will submit high scores from each sanctioned tournament event to the IFPA.
- IFPA sanctioned events will take place in commercial locations approved by the IFPA. In-home events will not qualify.
- Authorized IFPA members will post high scores and event photos on the King of the Ring Facebook page.
- All photos must include a picture of the player and their score on the DMD, accompanied by the hashtags: #WWEpinball and #kingofthering and include the name, city and country of the location of the event.
- The player with the highest score will remain the King of the Ring until another player tops the score.
- The player with the highest score as of midnight Chicago-time on December 31, 2015, will claim the “King of the Ring” title, trophy, tickets to a WWE event, and $500 in cash.
- The top ten runner-ups will receive WWE pinball related prizes (signed translites, shirts, and more)